The Southern African Community Development Groundwater Management Institute (SADC-GMI) in collaboration with its partners will host the 4th SADC groundwater Conference on 10-12 November 2021, under the theme “Towards a Water Secure SADC Groundwater Systems Thinking”. Due to ongoing Covid 19 pandemic, the conference will be held virtually. The virtual conference will be designed in manner that will ensure that delegates across the region and beyond effectively collaborate to find solutions to the region’s water-related challenges. The conference organising team is currently developing a full call for abstracts which will be shared in due course.
- Call for Abstracts - 5th July 2021
- Close for receipt of Abstracts - 9th October 2021
- Notification of Authors - 16th October 2021
- First Draft of the programme - 18th October 2021
- Confirmation by Authors - 25th October 2021
- Publishing of Final Programme - 1st November 2021
- Conference run - 10-12 November 2021